Tuesday, January 03, 2012

You Are Lots Of Fun And The Commenting System



Thanks for all the great conversations and debates and so on. I was thinking today (while shopping for groceries) how much less interesting my life would be without this blog and the comments it gets.

Speaking of the difficulty some of you have had with access to the comments system: I tried to get the problem to replicate for me by using various browsers and by making sure that I entered as a guest. But I could not replicate the access problem. Neither could the person I asked for help at Echo.

So for more information, if you can't access the comments and would like to, please toss me an e-mail. State when the problem began, if possible, and what computer and browser you use. This could help the Echo people figure out what might be going on.

Thanks